One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ PASTEL COLORS

Welcome to the Seize the Birthday Challenge where JoAnn is our hostess and she is looking for pastel colors on our birthday cards!  As always you are welcome to make any kind of BIRTHDAY card if you don't want to use the topping.  And our Special Party Guest is Jenny from My Paper Epiphany


I used CPD:  Make a Wish

The Greetery:  Delightful Digits (background)

And I have another bonus card (I am getting low on birthday cards *wink)

This time I used an older MFT stamp: Make a Wish
 

 

I hope to see you in the gallery friends!!

Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Two beautiful birthday cards! Lots of lovely white space (with that awesome embossing folder) allows the pastel colours to pop!

JoAnn said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the pastel candles on both cards, very pretty.

Susan said...

Two fabulous birthday cards! Love the pastel colours!

Loll said...

Two wonderful candle birthday cards Col!! Love the pastel colours, especially the ones with the design on each candle. They really are both so lovely with that embossed background. xx

Nancy said...

I love that EF!!!! Awesome cards! The second one really shines for me! Hope all is well!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards -- I do like that number embossing folder -- very perfect for the bday cards :)

Barbara said...

You know, we are all catching on with our beautiful and intriguing backgrounds. We just don't do plain ones any more. This card is why we make our cards different and crafty. I love both cards, but find I am partial to the second one. Pinning!

Bonnie said...

Birthday candles are perfect to wish any age a happy birthday! Love both of these, Col!

Cathy said...

These candles look fab in the pastel colours and I LOVE the embossed background, cool birthday cards, Cathy x

JulieP said...

A pastel two-fer!!! Love them both. That embossed background is fabulous.

Ashwini Rao said...

So neat! I love the look of these simple cards, and the use of pastel colors suits the concept perfectly! Really, perfect cards!

Glenda J said...

These are great - the textured white background makes the pastel colours pop! Well done.