One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, August 26, 2021

COLOR HUES #24 ~ TURQUOISE & TEAL

Hi friends, I couldn't resist the new Color Hues challenge # 24 with the Turquoise and Teal colors, I love that combo!
I had a crafty day with my BFF who also happens to be the guest designer this time at Color Hues so of course I had to play along!  And on top of that she brought the new kit from Gina K with the butterfly and flower stencils...new this month!

These are the products I used to make this card:
Gina K: Fluttering Fall Layering Stencil, Ink: Tranquil Teal & Turquoise Sea, Warm Glow
CPD inks:  Coral Cabana, Samba
The Greetery:  Shiplap Builder
Hero Arts:  Spring Sprigs Stencil
Pinkfresh Studio:  Just a Hello:  sentiment

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Hope you have a fabulous day!


Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is such a fun card in these bright colors, Col! How nice for Linda to come and share her new toys! Sounds like a fun day!

Marcia Hill said...

SOOOOOO pretty Colleen! I love these colors together too, and they work perfectly with Gina's new kit! I ordered the kit too, but just haven't gotten around to playing with it yet...have so many new things from the past few months that I just never had the energy to play with over the Summer, but am slowly getting back into the groove of things!! Lovely, lovely card my friend, and so happy to hear you and Lin are still getting together to play! Hugs. :0)

Lindsey said...

The best kind of playdate! The results are gorgeous - beautiful colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

I've had my eye on that Gina K kit, and your beautiful card is more incentive to take another look! Those shiplap dies make the best backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Brenda in IN said...

I think that's great you and Linda can share new stamps. This card is beautiful and I love that color combination.

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Colleen! I'm in love with that Gina K kit and think one needs to come home with me. This color combo is fabulous!

Nancy said...

I like Karen have got to get my hands on a Gina K kit, and now you have basically sealed the deal! This is so pretty, Col! I love the shiplap center panel and the way you showcased our colors! Always a pleasure to see you in our gallery at Color Hues! Stay well!