One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, January 10, 2021

CAS MIX UP CARD CHALLENGE ~ JANUARY

Welcome friends!  I am entering a card in the CAS MIX  UP JANUARY CARD CHALLENGE
I have had this little stamp for a while, it came with an order I made before Christmas.  When I saw the prompt for the CAS Mix Up was splatters, I thought this was the stamp to use.  I have my splatters a bit more controlled as this is an MFT stamp called Distress Patterns, but it still fits the bill, don't you think?
After taking the picture and posting it, I realized my blue on the paint brush and the splatters don't match, I have since rectified that, but I guess I am being lazy today and don't want to take a new picture!  Sorry about that friends, but it does look better with the two blues matching now!
Colorado Crafting Company:  Be Creative
copics
and FUSSY CUTTING OUT THE MOUSE!
 

 Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will go check out all the splatters over at CAS MIX UP and join them this month.  The challenge is open until the 24th of January.
 
Heart Hugs, friends!




4 comments:

Birgit said...

Super cute Colleen! Your little mousie is adorable.

Trina P. said...

So cute, Colleen! Agree... the perfect challenge at CMU to pull this stamp out and use it.

Loll said...

How adorable Col! LOVE this fun image and perfect for the CAS Mix Up challenge! xx

Bonnie said...

Your fussy cutting skills are amazing, my friend! Love, love, love this little guy with his paintbrush, splats and splatters! What fun! (I'm with you on retaking photos. Ugh!)