One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Pink Fresh Daisy Wreath Stencil & Die

Hi friends!
I had a fun day playing with my BFF Linda.
I had purchased the Pink Fresh Daisy Wreath Stencil and die and an extra stencil for Linda.
She came over to my house and we played!  We brushed on ink and die cut the wreath and made a bunch of them...then as Linda says, the hard work is putting them together for a card.
I think she showed me 5 or 6, so I don't think it was so hard for her!(I think she will be posting her fabulous cards shortly!)
I made 2 and one is already in the mail:

This card is already on its way to someone from church, she is doing God's work and we are telling her we support her and gave her encouragement to continue to be Christ to others.
My background is a Crafters Companion Embossing folder that I just love, I used PTI linen paper to emboss and it looks so elegant.
I used distress inks to color the wreath and because I wanted it to match the side, I just swiped the evergreen bough ink pad down the sides of the card!

This card I used a Spellbinders Embossing folder called flowers & leaves, 
I added the cute little bird from The Greetery:  Robin & Wren
the sentiment is Gina k:  hello die

I do have quite a few more, with different colors, but they are sitting on my desk waiting to be put on a card...
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Loll said...

Your wreath cards are so beautiful Col! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled when she receives her card! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Both are SO pretty Colleen! I love the soft and Spring like colors...so much prettier than what I'm seeing outside right now! Love your backgrounds on both cards too and of course that sweet little birdie on the 2nd card! Definitely a fun set to play with and can't wait till I get mine back to play some more! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

Both cards are great. I love how you made the matching c/s for the first card and the purple wreath really catches my eye. Love the addition of the bird.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful wreath in both colors! Love the embossing too! These will make some people very happy, my friend!

Julia Aston said...

Oh how fun you got together to craft Colleen! This flower wreath is beautiful and inked wonderfully on both cards!

Birgit said...

These are beatufil Colleen! Such lovely soft colors you've used. I just came from Linda's blog and after seeing both of your beautiful stenciled flower wreaths I've decided that I need to have this stencil set too. So off to find it! Thanks for enabling me. ;0)

Linda said...

Two beautiful cards, Col. I love this wreath stencil. Thanks for getting me one too. Had so much fun crafting with you.