One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Seize the Birthday ~ Watercoloring

Time for another BIRTHDAY CARD made with watercolors for this challenge!
Nancy is our hostess this time around!  And Dotty from Just a Dotty Pudding is here one more time as our Party Guest, so please go check out her card inspiration along with all the team!
I pulled out some water color paper and white heat embossed all these balloons, then I cut them out and used zig water color markers to color them.  I added a bit of blue sky and clouds to the background.  My balloons are from a PTI set called Birthday Balloons!! And the sentiment die is also from PTI.
I hope you will join us with this fun technique!


Heart Hugs, friends!



15 comments:

Barbara said...

I found this challenge fun and I see that you did too. Your card is amazeballs and a fun Birthday card. Balloons are always great on a BD card.

Bonnie said...

So fun and festive, Col! Love all these brightly colored balloons!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful balloons and I love how you've got them floating in the sky! The big sentiment is a perfect balance for them.

Loll said...

Love your rainbow coloured balloons, Col! Great design with the large sentiment. xx

JoAnn said...

Love all your colorful balloons Colleen. Great birthday card.

Nancy said...

Your balloons are so bright and cheery! Must be those Zigs! This card came out fabulous including your sky background. Hugs my dear!

Rob I said...

Love the card, the balloons are so pretty and I really like the Happy birthday die. TFS

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colorful balloons. They are just fabulous!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Oh, nice! Loving the big, colorful balloons, and loving that large sentiment - they compliment each other very well! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card - I love balloons on cards! Jo x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun balloons - I like the sentiment die too.

shirley-bee said...

Loving your rainbow of balloons, Colleen!

Cathy said...

Fun, colourful card, the balloons look great with the bold black sentiment, such a great design, Cathy x

Carol L said...

Those floating balloons look so pretty in those wonderful water colors! The design of this card is fun, festive and just downright pretty! What a great way to send birthday wishes filled with a happy theme!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love this beautiful rainbow of balloons Colleen! So fun and fabulous!