One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

More of the Gina K Wednesday Video Cards

Hi Friends!
I loved seeing the new release for the Gina K stamps last Wednesday and it took me all weekend to ink up some cards with older stamps and even stamps that are NOT Gina K!  Here they are...oh and I was most inspired by Marcia Hill!  Thanks Marcia for inspiring me with your cards!
I used the Taylored Expression Masking circle Stencil for all the cards.
These three cards were stamped with Penny Black Images: Floral Silhouette
and the sentiments from Gina K: Scripty Sayings
These images are all from Gina K:  By the Sea
The sentiments are also all Gina K:  Frame Scapes Winter Trees and Bitty blossoms

This stamp is from Inky Antics: Mighty Tower

I have kept you long enough, thanks for taking a look.

Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen all of your masked background blends are gorgeous and I especially love how you built the scenes for the beach cards!

Marcia Hill said...

These are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL Colleen and I love all the extra touches you added to each card! Wasn't this such an addicting technique??!! I still want to make more and I've already done quite a few!! So glad you're enjoying Gina's lives like I am...makes me feel like we're crafting together!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

Your inked backgrounds are awesome, Col! The colors are so rich and blended beautifully! Love the flowers and the seaside scenes!

Carol Cel said...

All of these cards are GORGEOUS!! As I scrolled from top to bottom, I got more and more amazed. Beautiful.

Loll said...

All the cards are gorgeous Colleen!! Great work! I love the different colour combination of ink that you've used on each one. Have to say that my favourite is the blue and purple. xx