One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

CAS Christmas September with Nance ~ TREATS

Hi friends, today Nance is our hostess and she is asking us to make a Christmas card with TREATS
on the card for our September CAS Christmas Challenge!
I pulled out an older PTI stamp that was from a SAF called Scent - imentals.  It has a very cute gingerbread man with a perfect sentiment.

 I masked a heart and inked it up, then attached my gingerbread with a heart. 
Isn't that "scentiment" perfect?

Won't you join us with a Christmas card and a treat?
Hope to see you in the gallery!

While I had the stamp out I decided to make a few more, just to add to my stash because it seems I never have the right amount of Christmas cards, I always find one more person I need to give one to.




Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable gingerbread man, Colleen ... and a great sentiment to go with him. Three wonderful designs and three more cards for your stash! Yay! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...what a sweet collection of gingerbread cards Colleen! The sentiment is perfect for that sweet gingerbread boy and yay for thinking ahead!! :0)

Christine Alexander said...

what a great set of cards with Colleen, those ginger bread men are adorable :)

Trina P. said...

Terrific trio of gingerbread treats, Colleen. Agreed the sentiment is awesome... you sure own the best sentiments. x

Bonnie said...

What fun gingerbread men, Colleen! I love each design and that sentiment is so perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute batch of gingerbread cards, Colleen!! Especially love the one with the masked heart!

Brenda in IN said...

These are so cute and I love the designs. I will bring my stamp and show you. Thrilled to be able to show something.