One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Seize the Birthday ~ Square Card ~

The hostess this challenge at Seize the Birthday is Glenda and she asked us to make a square card!
Well friends I had to pull out my Gina K wreath builder stencils and make a square card.
I selected my image from a new stamp from Sweet & Sassy called All Wrapped Up.
I liked the big gift and colored it in the center.
Then using the wreath builder I was able to line up my sentiment and stamp it on all four sides.
PTI sentiment:  Ways to Say Birthday

I will look for your SQUARE CARD in the gallery!
you are always welcome to make any kind of birthday card if you aren't into the squares!!

Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love that orange/aqua combination, Colleen! Such a fun gift, and I bet it was fun to pull out the GK tool too!

JoAnn said...

Pretty colored present in the orange and aqua. Love how you stamped the greeting around the present.

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome present, Colleen! I love how you've stamped the sentiments around. I may have to look into the wreath builder thingy.

Ashwini Rao said...

Love the aqua-orange combination too! It is such a simple and sweet card!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous colourful card Collen, love that you stamped the sentiments in a square too! Cathy x

Barbara said...

Why did I never think of using a sentiment in the wreath builder? Now you have planted a seed and I how that it will grow soon. So much to do. Lol

Birgit said...

Simply adorable Colleen! I never would have thought to use a sentiment in the wreath builder set either. Thanks for the inspiration!

TaeEun said...

A Fabulous CAS birthday card with a sentiment wreath! What a fun idea!!!

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun card! Great idea to use the wreath builder for your sentiments. *makes note to self* ;) Love the big bright present too.

Nancy said...

Love the way you did the sentiment in the square! You colors are yummy too! Great card!

Glenda J said...

So bright and cheerful - love the colours! Great sentiment placement too.