One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 17, 2019

CAS Christmas August ~ Glitter

 This glittery snowflake card is for the CAS Christmas August Challenge.
You can probably tell I have loved playing with the NUVO glimmer paste (moonstone color).
I followed the directions for this technique from HERE.  I used about three colors of copics to shade my paper before adding the glimmer paste, it has a nice sparkle to it, doesn't it?
It is NOT too late to play along this month.  Please check out the blog and see all the fabulous cards from the DT!  See you in the gallery!
Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your snowflake is gorgeous! I love the color. I haven't tried Nuvo Glimmer Paste, but I think I need to get some. Hope all is going well for you. We're getting some much needed rain today. Hugs, Sharyn Your card is beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful sparkle and colors for this snowflake, Col! I may have to check out that paste!

Loll said...

LOVE your sparkly, ombre snowflake Colleen! The colours are gorgeous! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS snowflake Colleen! Did you die cut your snowflake before or after adding the glitter paste? I just LOVE the ombre colors you used and all that lovely, lovely sparkle! Such a beautiful card my friend! Hugs. :0)

Christine Alexander said...

fantastic ombre snowflake Colleen and love the Nuvo glimmer paste. Wow that has some serious glitter in it, it really sparkles :)

Brenda in IN said...

I wish the real snowflakes came down in this color, wouldn't our world be beautiful in a snowfall. This is stunning and a very cool idea.

Jeanne H said...

A really, really pretty card.

Maria said...

Oh, wow! So very pretty Colleen! Love the beautiful colors and shine!!

Susan said...

Lovely variegated colours in the snowflake - beautiful glitter and shine!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous colors and glimmer! I love the aqua an white combination! Sorry I've been so sporadic in commenting, but know that I'm thinking of you!

Birgit said...

This is simply beautiful Colleen! Love the ombre colored sparkly snowflake.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful and sparkly snowflake card, Colleen. Lovely gradient colour. Such a cool technique... now I need to get me some of that Moonstruck paste. 😉

Darnell said...

This is scrumptious, Col! I just want to eat it with a spoon! It's so silky smooth like ice cream in amazing ombre flavors! I'm with Trina, I need me some of that paste!! Hugs, Darnell