One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

8th Anniversary ~ Wool with Debbie Olson

Wow Debbie went all out making wonderful cookies all out of felt...at least they are low cal!  LOL
You can go HERE to see what she made and watch her video.
I decided I needed some felt butterflies...no cookies, but I might make some to have while my BFF and I sit in the room all day and play with SAF!
7thanniversary_dolson

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

So sweet and happy Colleen--great job on your felt butterflies!

Birgit said...

Adorable Colleen! Your felt butterflies are so bright and cheerful. I'm woefully behind, missing all the events from Sunday but I'm having fun looking at everyone's projects. You and Linda did awesome!

Helen F. said...

Great idea to use butterflies for this challenge, Colleen.
PS: how did the cookies come out? :-p