One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

7th Anniversary Traditional Gift ~ Wool by Heather

Heather Nichols has a video showing how to use wool on your card over at the PTI blog for SAF, click HERE to watch it.
I used the leaves she recommended , a berry branch from Autumn Pumpkins and a sentiment from Falling Leaves.
7thanniversary_hnichols
Moving along now...
Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Birgit said...

Oooh, I love this!! I have those dies too so maybe I can play a little today and try to get a few more entries in before they close. I see stitching on those leaves.... Did you break down and pull out your machine? Looks great!

Helen F. said...

Your felt leaves and berries look so Fall-festive on the circle and square stitched panels!