One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

8th Year traditional Anniversary gift is Bronze ~ Heather

Heather has a video up HERE to show how she used bronze on her card.
Are you having fun with the Stamp - a - Faire?  
Linda and I sure are having fun!
We were lucky to have the bronze perfect pearls.
I didn't sleep much last night, I am kind of a walking zombie, not very pleased with this card, but I guess that is par for the course, can't love everything I make!!
8thanniversary_kcrawford
Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

SO pretty! I love the stripes and the small butterflies. But what is FABULOUS is the letters of hello! Wowee!!! Thank you for playing along with my challenge and for sharing! :D

Birgit said...

It looks great Colleen! The embossed "HUGS" looks amazing like that. Hope you can take a long nap after your marathon crafting is over.

Loll said...

Your card is so pretty Colleen!! Great job with this fun technique. xx

Helen F. said...

Very pretty color scheme. I really like this bronzing technique on your card!