One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

6th Anniversary Traditional gift ~ Iron by Yana

After making the card and thinking about it in the middle of the night, I thought, wait, this is gold, not iron, duh!  Might have to go back to the drawing board...however I did like Yana's design and followed hers but with my own twist to it!

Another simple yet elegant card by Yana over at PTI.
I used two hearts and taped them together to die cut.  I gold embossed them four times.
I decided to go with an ombre stripe and die cut the heart again and then inset the gold embossed heart.  My tag is from Tinsel Tags and the sentiment is from Don't Forget to Write.
6thanniversary_ysmakula 
I did stamp a little flower at the bottom left corner from Bitty Bouquet, then added some Nuvo drops.
That completes the card and I am done for the night

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Linda said...

Love this Col, especially the soft stamping that you added.

Birgit said...

This is as sweet as can be!

Helen F. said...

Love the design on this one, Colleen. The ombre pinks look beautiful with your gold heart!