One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 25, 2024

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ KRAFT + ANOTHER COLOR

HI FRIENDS!
Today I am hosting this Seize the Birthday Challenge 
I decided it would be fun to have a color challenge, I love KRAFT with just about any other color, today I am using aqua, but I am going to let you choose what other color you would like on your card to go with the kraft!  If you don't want to play along using the "topping", you can still be a winner by joining us and just make a birthday card!
I used a PTI Birthday Balloon stencil with Peacock Oxide ink.
My die sentiment is from Altenew.
 
I am excited to see your kraft + a color on a birthday card!  I will see you in the gallery!
And don't forget to check out our design team, they have amazing cards for your inspiration!

 

Heart Hugs, friends!



16 comments:

Loll said...

I LOVE kraft with the turquoise, Col!! What a great combination and a fun birthday card with those awesome balloons. Great challenge. Happy to be joining you as SPG! :) xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the added aqua - super fun card

Barbara said...

OOOOhhh! My favorite color combo! I love the stitiching on the layers too.

Linda said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, friend. Your birthday stencil is so cute and love the sentiment you used. Awesome card.

Greta said...

Pretty blue to use with the kraft, Colleen! Love the balloons! I do need to make some BD cards, so you might see me in the gallery!

Lisa Elton said...

Your Peacock ink looks fantastic on the kraft panel! This is a delightful card, Colleen!

JoAnn said...

Pretty peacock stenciled balloons. They look great on the kraft with that big die cut sentiment. Love these colors together.

Nancy said...

This is such a bright and happy card! Love the celebrate die so much! I love that you gave us a color challenge this time. Have a great weekend!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the turquoise with the kraft, Colleen! Thanks for the inspiration at Seize the Birthday - I've played along!

Brenda in IN said...

A great celebration card and the color combination is beautiful.

Bonnie said...

The turquoise looks so pretty with the kraft, Col! A super fun birthday card!

Ashwini Rao said...

The color really pops up and is brighter than I thought it would be. I am really fascinated by this new combo! Great card, Colleen!

Cathy said...

Love the aqua with kraft , this was a fun challenge thankyou Colleen, Cathy x

JulieP said...

Oh wow!!! I love this color combo! Such a striking card.

shirley-bee said...

The peacock colour goes so well with the kraft, Colleen, and I think the white balloon strings and border make it pop even more!

Glenda J said...

Thanks for the great challenge! I love the fabulous balloons and the bold sentiment - great card!!