One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, April 16, 2023

COLOR HUES # 62 PURPLE & GREEN

Hi friends, I am joining the COLOR HUES Challenge # 62, with two of my favorite color combos!

Purple and Green!


I am very low on birthday cards in my stash so I pulled out The Greetery: Pinwheel Party and made a few cards using different color combos for both male and female cards.

The sentiment is from The Greetery:  Birthday Blooms

I was so pleased to see I used purple and green and could enter this challenge!


Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Colleen, I am delighted that you love these colors, and even happier that you joined us to play at Color Hues. Your festive birthday card is so pretty and fun!

Vikki H said...

What a fun and pretty birthday card! This set makes wonderful designs for birthday celebrations.

Marcia Hill said...

What a perfect set for purple & green...why did I never think of that?!! Your card is FABULOUS Colleen and you've just got to love it when the card is already done and it fits a challenge perfectly! Win, WIN!! Thanks so much for sharing this FUN and FESTIVE birthday card with us at The Color Hues Challenge...we love seeing YOU in the gallery!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

This is so festive and fun, Col! A great design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen I would have never thought to make these pinwheels in purple and green, bot wow they looks fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Color Hues!