One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, August 4, 2022

More birthday cards from The Ton

I love cosmos flowers, they are so bright and so tall and pretty in a garden.
I bought my BFF the Climbing Cosmos for her birthday back in June.
We finally had a play date and I went to town using that set!
It is a stamp, stencil and die set!
I already posted one card using this set for the Color Hues Peach and Gray challenge which is going on right now.
You can find that Here and Here
 
Here are 4 more cars made with this set! 


I think this is my favorite, I LOVE the colors in the background!
the sentiment is from The Greetery Print shop spring mix.


I simply added a soft blend of blue for the sky and green for the grass.
The butterflies are from Pinkfresh: Butterfly garden.
the sentiment is again from The Greetery Print Shop Spring Mix


This one I did NOT use the stencils, I thought I would try the colored pencils and gamsol look!
My sentiment is from Altenew: Stained Glass window.
My background is from Craft Companions EF that came with my Gemini Jr. machine


I went with a very soft peachy color this time and I did use the stencils.
My sentiment is from Pinkfresh that a friend gave me!
I added a striped colored strip from PTI: melon berry pattern paper.

I am building up my stash!
Thanks for having a look!

This is what I am doing on our 90 + 100 degree days!

Good idea, right?


Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow Colleen, you did go to town with this beautiful. All your cards are fabulous and great coloring too. I love the softness of the last one. Thanks for sahring these beauties.
Have a great weekend my friend.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, they're all so pretty! I think the second is my favorite, love the colors!

Loll said...

I LOVE all four cards Col! The colours and designs are so beautiful and you've shown the versatility of this wonderful stamp set with your amazing design skills. :) I might need to go buy that stamp!! :) xx

Greta said...

Perfect way to beat the heat, Colleen! What a great set that you can get so many looks from depending on the colors & background! That last card is my absolute favorite--love the color & the strip of printed paper--fabulous!

Bonnie said...

WOW! These cosmos are gorgeous, Col! I love all the variations of the colors and your coloring without the stencils is gorgeous! A lovely addition to your stash, my friend!

Helen said...

Your cards are gorgeous Colleen! It never ceases to amaze me how different stamps look with a change of colour! Great additions to your stash. Have a good day! :)