One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, July 29, 2022

A few random cards for fun!

Welcome friends! 
I was just in the mood to make cards for no particular reason other than to play with some new goodies!
One card I did make was for a specific person who was turning 90.  I will show that one first!  He is a member of my church and sings in the choir!


The candles are Spellbinders Glimmer Birthday candles Background
 inside I add the happy birthday and a big 90 number!


Pinkfresh:  Botanical Bunch
The Greetery:  Windowpane Plaid
This was for a special friends birthday!

building up my birthday stash:
The Greetery  Honeysuckles Stems
The Greetery:  Jumbo Curiosity butterfly


The Greetery:  Honeysuckle Stems

The Greetery: Opposites Attract (sentiment)

Memory Box :  butterfly dies


Pinkfresh:  Geo Arch (hot foil plate, used as embossed)

Pinkfresh: Ornate circle

Pinkfresh:  Peony Fantasy

Well, that is probably enough for one day!

Thanks for stopping by


Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Birgit said...

These are all really sweet, Colleen! It's so fun to be able to craft freely, as your heart leads you. Your flowery cards are like a walk through the garden.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! You sure did have a FUN day crafting Colleen! Those are the best days, aren't they?! I love card making when I can just pull things out and play! I have to tell you though you're really making me regret not getting the Honeysuckle stamp set from The Greetery...I got the Hollyhocks and thought I didn't need any more flowers...boy was I wrong!!! All your cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Colleen...like Birgit said, it was like walking through a garden!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

A wonderful set of flower cards that are gorgeous. I love that honeysuckle stem! That is a terrific sentiment for someone who is turning 90 and I got a kick out of all those shiny gold candles. Bet he will love this card.

Loll said...

Beautiful set of cards using some of your new goodies, Col! Love the hot foiled candles and birthday wishes for your friend that's turning 90! How special. The flower cards are all gorgeous ... you know I love flower cards! :) Fun to use new toys! xx

Greta said...

Wow--what a wonderful group of cards, Colleen! The 90th BD card is just perfect--so much fun! All the florals are lovely, but have to say I'm really drawn to the honeysuckle & I do love the ornate circle!