One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, July 31, 2022

PRINT SHOP SPRING MIX ~ THE GREETERY

I am always a little behind the ordering on release day, I decided it was best for me to wait at least a week (and then I usually need to wait longer because things are OOS!! LOL), that way I get to actually see the product used many ways and if it is something I think I will use a lot.
Print Shop Spring Mix is one of those that I think I will use a lot.
It makes such an awesome garden bouquet of flowers and so easy to change up the colors!
And the other thing I love is that there are extra pieces to add on top of the flowers to give added dimension.  LOVE that!
So I have 5 new birthday cards!!  YEAH!!
 





My sentiments on ALL the cards are from The Greetery:  Birthday Blooms! 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
This is a stamp, stencil and die set from The Greetery!

Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These would make anyone's birthday a happy one! They're so bright and cheerful. Pretty cards, Colleen!

Greta said...

It is a beautiful set & amazing to see how different it looks depending on the colors! These are wonderful BD cards, Colleen!