One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, May 4, 2020

More Whimsy Wednesday with the Wax paper background

This is an older video using wax paper and an embossing folder, you can watch it HERE.
I thought I should try both techniques.
this is what I used:
Altenew: Geo Shapes
Penny Black:  Sympathy Sentiments
Essentials by Ellen:  Courage Stamp & Die set

The same stamp sets listed above were used.
Well that is it for me.
Have you noticed  a lot of my cards are still sympathy, sad, I know.

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your combining of colors, Colleen! So uplifting!

Brenda in IN said...

Both are beautiful. It is a very cool way to do the backgrounds and with so many e/f you can make such a variety of backgrounds.

Darnell said...

This design is stunning, Col, and your words will bring comfort. I love the colors and the backgrounds, too, and will definitely be checking out that video! Thank you!! Take care and keep on keeping on! Hugs, Darnell