One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Flashback Friday ~ Retiform Technique with Gina K

Hi Friends!
I had a chance to play along with the Flashback Technique from Gina K that you can find HERE.

This is the first card I tried.
this is what I used:
Penny Black: Sympathy Sentiments
Gina K:  Layered Daisies (leaves)
PTI:  Butterfly Dreams

I tried it one more time!
this time my stamps are from
WPlus9:  Feather & Florals 
Gina K: Peaceful Florals


Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is such an interesting technique. You did a great job on both cards and I like the blue and white card, then you ramped it up with the red and added even more interest. I'm not sure I could get through this card without a lot of confusion but you did a fantastic job.

Marcia Hill said...

Two great cards Colleen! I love that you kept your design simpler...mine are a little more busy, but I'll post them along with the wax paper/stencil cards I made tomorrow or Wednesday. It sure has been fun playing along with Gina and I'm glad you are doing it too!! Hugs and Happy Monday. :0)

Bonnie said...

These are very interesting, Col! I'll have to check this technique out!