One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CAS Christmas ~ A Christmas Song!

You still have time to play along at CAS Christmas card challenge where Bonnie is looking for a card with the theme from a Christmas song!
Now I have this song in my head!  And sadly we don't even have any snow...and none in sight! That is a good thing!
I used Penny Black Snowflake Stitched Frame
the snowman from PTI Fence Line: Winter
The Greetery: Drifting
PTI: In the Meadow

 Come join us over the CAS Christmas April Card Challenge!
The team and our special guest, Birgit have amazing cards for your inspiration.
I have one more to share today too, since I had the stamp set out for the sentiment, I made another card:
Thanks for stopping by friends!

Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Both of these are fantastic, Col! Love the snowman and that's one of my favorite Christmas songs! Love the sleigh too and your pretty masked background!

Trina P. said...

Both classic Christmas songs and you depicted them not only perfectly, but beautifully on your cards.

Brenda in IN said...

Two great cards for the songs. I like both songs and I will gladly send you some of the snow we have predicted. Just say the word! The silhouette horse and sleigh are so pretty and I love that bright blue hat on the snowman.

Loll said...

Two fun cards using the song theme, Colleen! Your snowman is so cute and the sleigh is a wonderful silhouette image. Both cards have the perfect sentiments! xx

Linda said...

Two fantastic cards, Col. I love that set but always seem to use the same design for it.
Miss you my friend...

Susan said...

Two fabulous cards for the Christmas song theme at CAS Christmas! Especially love the second one as I'm such a fan of horses and love this silhouette with the great sentiment.

Marcia Hill said...

Love them both Colleen and we've woken up to snow yesterday and AGAIN today...it is NOT pretty in mid April! However, your happy snowman and lovely silhouetted horse and sleigh do make for lovely winter scenes! Hugs!! :0)

Julia Aston said...

I love that PTI set and use it often. Your snow man looks right at home with the snow swirling around him! Two lovely cards Colleen! xx

Christine Alexander said...

Two great cards Colleen, your snowman is adorable and your dashing in the snow is a stunner with the silhouette horse and sleigh :)