One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Coloring Challenge Road Trip Day 3

Enjoy the Process and KNOW when to walk away!
Words of Wisdom from Kathy R on this online road trip!
First up I wanted to show you my leaves just colored in with copics...nothing added to them, I did use two colors that were not in the same family. YG 13 and BG75.
then I stamped it again and drew some lines and even some white dots.  Tell me what you think...
I was just enjoying the process friends!
Now I just have to remember to add those little details because they really do make the image come more alive and adds a lot of interest!
https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/coloringchallenge/wp-content/uploads/sites/46/2019/12/CCRT_participant.png
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the added dots on your leaves. They add a nice pop

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love these leaves and the lines really make them pop! I wasn't sure about this technique but now I'm dying to try it! What's that stamp? I feel enabled!

Nancy said...

Love the added details what a fabulous idea!

Lee said...

The dots and lines turn it from leaves to whimsy, very playful.

Kathy said...

Hi Colleen, Love your leaves and the lines. I think I left a comment on IG? So proud of you!

Loll said...

Both leaf sprigs are beautiful, but adding the details really makes them stand out more. Looks like you are having fun! xx