One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, January 27, 2020

One more for the January Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge ~ Embossed Impressions

I had to try one more card for the Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge using the Embossed Impressions Technique.
This is a new die for me from Memory Box:  Snowflake Lens. I embossed with image with Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder.
Once again I embossed it on Mixed Media Paper and colored it with DI and a tiny brush (*wink!)
The sentiment is a die from Penny Black Called Crystal Frames.


Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Linda said...

This and the last post are great techniques that you need to show me tomorrow. I'm sure we have done this before but I always need refreshing. So pretty.

Brenda in IN said...

I'm so far behind but I scrolled through your cards and, wow, you did a wonderful job on Kathy's class. I really love your day three card, it is stunning. Your fuzzy bears are so cute and cuddly. I want to give a shout out to your dentist too for his generosity. That was so kind. These embossed snowflakes are beautiful and I love the soft colors. Miss you!

Patti said...

Wowie!! beautiful card Colleen. There is nothing like embossing to create elegant!!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, what pretty snowflakes colored with your "little" brush! I love how you've fit the sentiment around them!

AndrejaM said...

Very beautifull card! nice work on technique! xoxo AndrejaM

Loll said...

Another beauty using this fun technique, Col! xx