One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, January 27, 2020

I have a three-fer! And it is for Christmas!

My BFF gifted me this Penny Black die called Crystal Frames for Christmas, so I just put this little guy right in the middle right along with a tree .  I colored with copics and added some hills and blue sky in the bakcground, kind of faint in the picture, but definitely there!  My sweet little sentiment and banner is from The Greetery Sentiment Suite Christmas.
I think he is jumping for joy!


I am entering this in Rudolph Days where it is always anything goes Christmas!
And in Kickstart where the theme is "penguins".
And one more challenge called Jingle Belles
...and yes I did buy this for myself but not soon enough to use for Christmas cards last year, but this is the first time inking this little guy up! And first time for the tree too, I just got the tree a few days ago!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Colleen this is adorable! I love the background frame and your penguin and Christmas tree is perfect. I wish I could get some Christmas cards done, but I'm doing good to keep up with family birthdays and Valentine's Day. I don't move as quickly as I used to. lol Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. Hugs, Sharyn

Bonnie said...

Love this frame! Your BFF knows just the right gifts doesn't she? The little penguin is adorable and I think he or one similar needs to jump in my basket :-)

ionabunny said...

Very cute penguin and lovely frame. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

scrappymo! said...

Hi Coleen
It looks like you linked up the wrong card (one from June 2019). Could you re enter with your January card and I will go in tonight and delete the incorrect one!

This January card is a sweetie. Loving the image and the pretty frame.

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card with an adorable penguin! The link too me to an older card but i found the right card. Thank you so much for play8ing along with the Rudolph Days challenge.
Linda
Rudoolph Days challenge DT

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Coleen, your card is adorable! Jo x

Loll said...

So adorable Col!! Love this sweet penguin ... and what a beautiful frame! Lin's the best BFF! xx