One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, January 3, 2020

CAS Christmas January Challenge ~ by Christina

Christina is our hostess and she is looking for a tag on our CAS Christmas card to start out our New Year!  BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I used a Pretty Pink Posh Die and stamped a NBUS Penny Black Stamp called pine cone perch.
I stamped it of the tag to add a little interest and colored with copics!
Thank you Christina for a wonderful challenge to start our New Year!
And a big welcome to Jane of Onions and Paper for being our guest this month!
Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

Patti said...

VERY pretty!! This is a great challenge!! I am running through my mind to recall my tag dies!! I hope to join you in this challenge soon : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Linda said...

Your little bird perched on the branch is perfect for your tag. Lovely card, friend.

Bonnie said...

Oh, I love this image, Col! And you've colored it perfectly! I love how it goes off the tag! Happy New Year, my friend!

Christine Alexander said...

Sweet image Colleen, I love the black and white progressing into colour with your tag. Great Tag BTW :)

Susan said...

Wonderful image of the bird on its perch. Great framing!

Trina P. said...

What a sweet image for your tag-card, Colleen. Beautiful Copic colouring. The red sentiment pops beautifully.
Happy new year to you!

Loll said...

Adorable image and perfectly coloured Colleen! This is a very sweet card! xx

Jane Willis said...

Love the way the image changes to black and white where it comes off the edge of the tag. Really sweet.

Marcia Hill said...

What a sweet, sweet image you've used on your tag Colleen and your coloring is just FABULOUS! What a lovely, lovely card my friend! :0)

Danni Reid said...

I really love your sweet image and stitched tag!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet....just love your fabulous ornaments!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling birdie on branch, Colleen - just love how you colored it and ran the pines off the tag edge!!