One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, November 17, 2019

CAS Christmas ~ November Warm & Cozy

Welcome to our LAST CAS Christmas Challenge of 2019!
It is NOT too late to join us this month for Trina's challenge of making a card with cue words:  
 warm and cozy
When I was at the retreat in Nashville, Indiana, we went into the delightful town that had TWO stamping stores!! I had not found anything in my stash for another warm and cozy card, so I was on the lookout for something that would catch my eye and I found it!  This is a Hero Arts Stamp & cut set called Winter Hearth.  I had to do some fussy cutting with some of the items but that didn't take long and it came together rather quickly.
I hope to see you in the gallery and don't forget to check out the inspiration from our Guest Bobbie and the other design team members! And have a very joyous and Merry Christmas and I will see you back in January!
Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Loll said...

There's nothing cozier than sitting by the fire, especially when it's decorated for Christmas with the stocking hung. So adorable you left cookies and milk for Santa! What a fun scene you've created Colleen! xx

Trina P. said...

Love fireplaces for their warmth and coziness. Beautiful fireplace scene, Colleen. Love the details from the milk and cookies to the cute stockings.

Christine Alexander said...

Great Christmas scene Colleen, your socks dangling along the fire place is a perfect warm and cozy image :)

Bonnie said...

This was a great find, Col! The roaring fire with the stockings hung on the mantel is so warm and cozy! The cookies look good too!

Marcia Hill said...

This card definitely qualifies as warm and cozy Colleen and what a perfect sentiment to go along with it! Love the little plate of milk and cookies too...SO sweet!! :0)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the cozy feel of this card. It makes me very happy!

Linda said...

Love your cozy little fireplace scene you have created my friend. So adorable.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great fireplace scene, Colleen - looks very warm and cozy, plus cookies - yay!!