One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 1 with Tracey

This is my last tag for Day 1 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags (I promise!...at least for now!)
Tracey inspired me with her mistletoe tag and I had one that was NBUS, so I thought it was a perfect time to get it inky!
CAS-ual Fridays:  Mistletoe & Holly
Penny Black:  Joy
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Never too late to play catch up and ALL of your tags are FABULOUS Colleen! I think this mistletoe one, the plaid reindeer one, and your black and gold one are my favorites so far! Have fun with all the rest and I look forward to seeing more!! Hugs. :0)

Joyce said...

What a lovely tag. Your mistletoe is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely Mistletoe stamp! Great tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Susan said...

All your tags have been beautiful so far. I especially love this mistletoe one!

Bonnie said...

So many pretty tags, Col!

Loll said...

Beautiful tag Colleen! Sorry I've missed your other tags. Need to take a look at your other posts. xx