One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Monday, June 17, 2019

CAS Christmas Card June challenge with Linda ~ Gifts

It is official friends, halfway through the year...let's get going on these Christmas cards!
Please join us at CAS Christmas Card Challenge, you still have time to make a card with gifts on it!
 I saw this cute stamp from Newton's Nook and couldn't resist using it here!  And don't you just adore that sentiment?  Of course, I kind of think she was shopping for a favorite friend, what do you think?
Linda is our hostess this month looking for Christmas packages on our cards!

Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Loll said...

No wonder you had to buy this awesome image, Colleen. I love the stack of gifts with the fabulous sentiment. Great colouring. Such a fun card! xx

Christine Alexander said...

The image is so sweet Colleen and the perfect sentiment.
Makes me feel sentimental for the old ways of shopping, on line just doesn't have the same experience of being laden down with presents the week before Christmas :)

Bonnie said...

I think that's probably you shopping for Linda, Col! Love the image and your coloring!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so perfectly CAS and such a cute image! I love this card. Colleen, many thanks to all the CAS team for having me as guest designer this month!

Susan said...

Such a perfect sentiment to go with the woman with her large pile of gifts! Lovely bright festive colours too.

Trina P. said...

I knew I should have bought this set. Perfect image for the challenge, Colleen. Beautifully colored. And of course you would make the nice list! xx

Maria said...

Thank you for the visit and sweet comment on my blog, Colleen! I hope things are going well your way! Your Christmas card is so fun and cute! Beautiful colors and perfect sentiment! Looking forward to meeting you in October!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your sweet holiday shopper, wonder what is in all those fabulous packages!