One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Day 4 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Reverse Confetti

Back to Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags friends and the sponsor is Reverse Confetti!
I have very little in my stash of RC stamps, but they sure do have some cute ones.  I was really liking the gnomes.  I was inspired by Amy Kolling's tag with the cute Santa and the Ho Ho Ho..

Heart Hugs, friends!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is adorable, Colleen! Love your sweet little Santa with his ho ho ho. Thanks for being inspired at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your take on Amy's tag!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Emma said...

Really Awesome tag!! Free Christmas Backgrounds