One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Day 14 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ MUSE

I am frantically trying to play catch up with the Christmas tags, these were easy ones to do as I CASed Carol Mayne on Day 14 with the MUSE sponsor. 
And I believe these tags were given from a SSS kit, so I didn't even have to cut them...that made it easier, just stamp and go!  I think I have to go back and do day 4 and 5, then I will be caught up!
 
I can't thank Tracey enough for all the inspiration these last 15 days...I am so happy I can be in here and play along.  The knee is just 'okay', I am bending it but it still hurts to do so and to walk.  But it is not stopping me from getting on the bike and trying to bend the knee, I know I need to keep doing that if I want my motion back.  And my husband is looking at it as a good sign when he sees me in the studio making tags!
Heart Hugs, friends!



7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I could recognize Carol's inspiration right away, but you've added your own style to your trio of tags! Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Tags event!

Marcia Hill said...

You're doing a great job of keeping up Colleen...your tags for the past few days have been fabulous!! I wish there was no pain for you with your knee but at least you're moving and doing everything you can to keep it moving in the right direction...hang in there my friend!! Hugs! :0)

Birgit said...

Great job catching up Colleen! Your tags are wonderful! I'm glad you're able to find a bit of time to get crafty. I'm sure this has been a difficult journey and I'm so happy to see you getting back to normal. Sending hugs!

Bonnie said...

You are really catching up, Col! Pretty trees!

Loll said...

Sweet tags Colleen! I really is great that you are able to be in your studio, making lots of beautiful tags. I find crafting really does give me a boost and I hope that is happening for you too! xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these trees Colleen!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Emma said...

Wow, such a Beautiful Tag. Christmas Backgrounds Free