One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Day 16 of The 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Ellen Hutson

Today is Day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and Ellen Hutson is the sponsor and I was inspired by Ardyth Percy-Robb's tag with the mitten.  I used a PTI mitten and some stamps from PTI Fair Isle to stamp on the mitten.  The lines at the top of the mitten were made by a row of trees from Gina K Joy of the Season...it was sitting on my desk and I was looking through Evernote for a row of lines and I looked over at the trees and thought...PERFECT!  and they are!
 
I have day 5 to go back and make a tag and then I am all caught up!  PHEW!
Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Cute Christmas tag Colleen.

Bonnie said...

What a cozy and warm mitten, Col! I love how you've made it appear like it's hanging from the branch!

Kim Heggins said...

oh....this is so much fun! love your sweet mitten...adorable! thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Patti said...

Sweet tags!! both adorable and reminiscent of my mitten days gone by! ; )

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely mitten! Love your use of the trees!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!