One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, November 16, 2018

CAS Watercolour November Challenge


CAS Watercolour November is all about Christmas Florals or greenery.
I used this Amaryllis from WPlus9 for my Christmas Flower.  I always buy my Dad one of these that he has to water and watch it grow.  He loves it!

It is not too late to join in this challenge friends!  Go check out all the fabulous inspiration from all the design team!
Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a lovely stamp this is Colleen and you've water colored it just beautifully too! And the gold embossing makes it SO elegant!! I love getting Amaryllis bulbs this time of year and watching them grow too...and they make GREAT gifts too, as you obviously know from getting them for your dad. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

Loll said...

This is so pretty Colleen. The colours are delicate, gold and pink are wonderful together. I have never seen an Amaryllis in real life. Sounds like they grow fast and bloom at Christmas time. Lovely tradition to get one for your dad every year. xx

Brenda in IN said...

Colleen, I can't keep up with you now that you are feeling better! I scrolled back and love all the cute tags you've made and this is lovely. I'm so happy to see you catching up.

Patti said...

This is stunning Colleen. I really love the beautiful colors you used so soft and elegant. Your dad is blessed to have you!

Bonnie said...

I've never grown an amaryllis but my daughter is quite apt to ask for one on her birthday so when I see one, I always think of her. It makes it an extra special flower! This is beautiful, Col! I love the soft pink blooms!

Susan said...

I used to grow an amaryllis every Christmas (but I've switched to paper whites now) - yours is beautiful, and so lovely in the soft pink.