One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

SAF Layered Garden with Dawn

This card is for Dawn's Layered Garden.  I used the Garden Party stamp set for all the flowers and a couple of the die cut leaves, the rest were sponged on using a stencil from Garden Gate.  I used all the same colors that Dawn used.
Now I need a nap and ice on my knee...will be back later friends.
Heart Hugs, friends!



9 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful stamping and stenciling, Colleen. Forgot all about the stencil in Garden Gate. It is lovely behind your layered blooms. Hope the icing is helping!

Linda said...

Beautiful card, my friend. Love the bright colors.

A Cup of Cold Water said...

So pretty Colleen. Great flower choice. Very well done.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is wonderful! You are quite the trooper doing this with your sore knee. Hope you are feeling better. I didn't get to play but have been enjoying watching the videos.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. I love the mix of die cuts and stenciling. It made a great card. Sending hugs.

Christine Alexander said...

Colleen this is such a fun card, the colours are great :)

Loll said...

Beautiful and bright card Col! Looks like the pain pills aren't effecting your art skills! :) So happy you have made a couple of cards. Don't over-do!! Nap time! xx

Bonnie said...

A very pretty flower garden! I love the mix of different flowers and colors! Such a happy card, Col!

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen, one comment to cover many posts by you. First off I did not know you were having that surgery and I am sending all the good healing vibes I can muster up to you and hope that the recovery goes quickly for you! This card is beautiful and even though I couldn`t play along on the weekend I will go back about do some of the challenges later.I love the flowers you used and the fabulous sentiment, Your poppy card is another beauty--stunning actually. Stay off your feet as best you can you will be thankful late when it heals faster! xoxo