One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

SAF 5th Anniversary Tradition: Wood with Natasha

I don't know why I am in the autumn mode ~ it is supposed to be 98 degrees today!!
Nice to have the SAF to keep me busy indoors!
another faux wood with the woodgrain impression plate, kraft ink on kraft paper.
I used Color Pop: Autumn for the sentiment and Leave it Be for the leaves.

Natasha had a simple wood background using the woodgrain impression plate.
You can watch her video HERE.
5thanniversary_ntrupp 
Lin and I finally feel like we are making progress and enjoying making cards using paper!
We love new techniques that are more paper oriented and not too involved. with messy or time involved projects!  LOL

Heart Hugs, friends!



4 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love that you went with the Kraft on Kraft. And those leave images are some of my favorites!!

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Colleen. I also used the Color Pop Autum Set - isn´t that lovely !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Birgit said...

What a gorgeous card this is! The ombre coloring on the sentiment looks fabulous!

Helen F. said...

This one is so lovely~~woodgrain and leaves just go together so well!
Had to laugh about your 'Autumn mode', Colleen. I don't think I have ever made so many Fall-colored-cards as I've made for the SAF challenges :-)