One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches # 186 & Colour Me # 71

I needed another Baby shower card...this time it is a little girl!
I couldn't resist the Ellie & Friends Elephant from Mama Elephant again and the umbrella from WPlus9 Pretty Patches Umbrella which I did some selective die cutting to make the handle a wee bit longer!
Once again I have some falling hearts...(I did just order a raindrop stencil!)
This card is going in two challenges!!  I know surprise, surprise...I can handle it if one is a sketch and one is a color challenge...ha ha!
the first is a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches # 186
 
And the second challenge is Colour Me # 71 
Thanks for taking a look!

8 comments:

Linda said...

So adorable Col. I think the hearts are so cute as the raindrops.

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love the cute elephant.

Marybeth said...

This is just darling, Colleen! What an adorable baby card.
I have been changing all my stamps into new envelops and I realized I have way to much.

Maria said...

What a sweet shower card with the darling elephant and raining hearts!:-)

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute and the hearts as raindrops are darling for a baby card. No one I know is having babies anymore. We are in the in between years - younger grands and then older grands in college. I can't wait for more babies in our family and for all my friends to have great grandchildren. It is so much fun to make baby cards.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute and the hearts as raindrops are darling for a baby card. No one I know is having babies anymore. We are in the in between years - younger grands and then older grands in college. I can't wait for more babies in our family and for all my friends to have great grandchildren. It is so much fun to make baby cards.

Unknown said...

Awesome card! That elephant is scrumptious! Also, I think it's really cool that you were able to extend the umbrella die cut to make it what you needed :D Thanks so much for playing along at the Colour Me challenge this week!

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love that sweet elephant, and the umbrella makes this perfect for a card for a shower. Thanks for joining us again at Freshly Made Sketches!