One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Color Throwdown # 245

 

                                                                                    Want to play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge?  Go HERE to access the blog and play along.  here is my card for this challenge.
 I used an old Papertrey Ink stamp set called Flower Garden...I stamped it on white paper, sewed around the edges, then mounted it on the lemon tart Bitty Box Pattern Paper.  I stamped some melon berry polka dots from Background Basics:  Polka Dot II.  I added a little dashed line with a jelly roll pen on the yellow band strip.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment set.  I can see that I didn't line up the polka dots all that well...that is one thing that I always struggle with!  Sorry about that...

My PTI colors are:  berry sorbet, melon berry, spring moss, lemon tart and white!                                                                                

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a great design Col. Really pretty card. I love this color combination.

Marjan said...

How beautiful! Love this card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Gorgeous card, LOVE the layout! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats on being the featured stamper at CTD! LOVE this card with the clean, crisp design! Great use of the throwdown colors!