One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A series of "Thank You" cards

These cards are not being made under the best of situations.  My MIL's health is failing and we have her under hospice care.  She has received some flowers and another little handmade gift and she wanted to send a thank you card, so I brought over several for her to choose from...and I thought I best start making a lot of these as we will need them in the coming days or God willing, months...I tried to keep them very simple so I could mass produce without a lot of thought ...I have made several using the same layout, maybe even different color flowers (I tend to get bored making the same exact card more than three times!)



Thanks for taking a look.

No comments: