One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Tags

Perusing blogs like I do...I again ran into Jill Foster and really liked the tags she created...she has them on the Penny Black blog with a video...so using the stamps I had on hand I made a few and my husband was particularly impressed with them...he asked how I got them to look so antiquey!!  (it's a secret, right girls?)  I am still working on that technique with the Tim Holtz sponge ink blending tool and the distress inks...I think it does take a knack for doing it just right without having a big glob on the paper or...where you can actually see the rectangle shape of the foam...yeah, that is not a good look at all...So here are the tags I made trying to duplicate what Jill  Foster made...



This one is NOT part of the distressing tags...but I made it and decided to include in this posting..

No comments: