One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspiration Showcase - Bonus Card Day 10...another one

I guess that I am enjoying the "fall" stamp themes...so I stayed with the same pumpkin and used the same technique...placed some spiced marmalade distress ink onto my craft sheet...squeezed out a little drop of the same color stickles (amazing that I just happened to have that in my stash!) and then spritzed it with water...mixed it together and painted the pumpkin...the leaves I stamped with walnut stain distress ink and then I applied the greens, reds, yellow and orange colors of distress ink onto my craft sheet and spritzed with Perfect pearls and just painted the leaves...they have a very nice shine to them as you know from the perfect pearls...wish it would show up better in the photo(I think you can see a shiny stickle or two on the pumpkin!)...I did use Hero Arts Watercolor paper for this card.  The sentiment is stamped with versamark and embossed with white...it is a PTI 2009 Autumn Tag stamp.

No comments: