One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, October 12, 2023

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ HOT PINK & LIME

Hello friends and welcome to another SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE  where the topping is a color combo of HOT PINK & LIME!   This should make for a very fun and bright birthday card and is the inspiration from Shirley!
Remember if you don't want to use the topping, then just make any kind of birthday card!

My BFF and I were shopping one day and we each picked up a new to us Pinkfresh stamp and stencil background set.  This one is called Delicate floral Print and Linda bought this one, after using it, she gave it to me to play with.  I used CPD inks, Lime Rickey and Pucker Up.  The sentiment is from MFT All About You!
We have our Special Party Guest Stephanie from ingeniousinklings joining us as well as a guest who won the challenge.  Please welcome them and go check out all the fun cards made by the DT!



Heart Hugs, friends!



14 comments:

Linda said...

Your card is just so beautiful. Love that stamp & stencil. Looks so pretty in the pink and lime.

Karen said...

I love these beautiful blooms! I'm a huge fan of Pinkfresh, but this is one I need to put on a wish list. Thanks for having me at Seize the Birthday, it's so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! It's so pretty and feminine!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a pretty color combination and a fun, sweet card. CP used such cute names for her inks and these just fit the bill perfectly.

Barbara said...

I was most impressed by your beautiful flower background but I also love the way you put the sentiment at an angle really nice touch.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Col! LOVE your stenciled flowers done in pink with the lime green accents - awesome together! Always fun to share supplies with friends. :) xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely stenciled background! Fun new products

Bonnie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Col! The stenciling is perfect and I LOVE how you used these colors!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous use of the colors, Colleen. Reminds me of a layout of a card you sent me that is hanging in my studio. Pretty card!

JulieP said...

Sharing is caring in my book!!! I love the background. Beautiful card.

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, I'm guessing you stamp then stencil the colour, awesome job, I love the white space for the sentiment too, gorgeous design that I may have to CASE :) Cathy x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love your pinks and greens. Great job with that stencil. Nice to share our crafting goodies with friends.

shirley-bee said...

This is so pretty, Colleen! I like the subtle shading you've got on the flowers.

Glenda J said...

Love your fabulous flowers - great colouring. Fabulous diagonal sentiment too.