One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Saturday, July 8, 2023

COLOR HUES # 67 Merlot & Navy

Hello friends,
I am playing with the color Hues #67 "merlot and navy" Challenge.  My BFF came over yesterday and brought her Pinkfresh Delicate Floral Print for me to use!
I thought those Color Hues colors would be perfect for this stamp and stencil set.

And what makes this design even better is that I get two cards from one stencil by cutting it at an angle!
I used CPD inks: merlot and dress blues...perfect for this challenge.
The sentiment is also from CPD: Inside & Out Sympathy.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look!
I plan to keep making cards because it is still quite warm outside!



Heart Hugs, friends!



 

 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A little birdie told me she was getting crafty with you - it's the best isn't it, Colleen?
I love the way you've stretched your pretty stenciled panel for two cards - such a smart move! Perfect choice for Marcia's color combo!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, this card is a wonderful take on our colors at Color Hues! I love the pretty blooms and the shading you added. Even better to get two card for one! Thanks so much for playing along!

Marcia Hill said...

Perfect indeed, and absolutely beautiful too Colleen! And YAY also for two cards...gotta love that!! I am so hooked on PFS stencils and it looks like you and Lin are too! So glad you played along with us at Color Hues as we always love seeing you in the gallery!! Thanks for sharing with us my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You can't beat two for one! This is a lovely way to send your sympathies, Colleen.

Nancy said...

So pretty and totally see why Lin brought them to share! Yay for a twofer! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Bonnie said...

Wow! These flowers are perfect in these colors, Col! Beautiful!

Karen said...

This is so beautiful! Your soft hues make a wonderful sympathy card and I love the design. Even better when it yields a twofer! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty Colleen. It is great that you got two to share. Crafty friends are the best. I love Pink Fresh Studio also.

Trina P. said...

Gotta love a twofer one! So pretty and a fab use of the colour duos.