One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 15, 2022

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ FOOD

Welcome friends to another Seize the Birthday Challenge!
It is now Mid September and we are still having a heat wave here in the PNW!
Since the cue word is "Food" selected by our teammate, Lindsey who lost her life to cancer, and it is still hot, I am going with a double scoop of ICE CREAM!
I loved using my pattern papers for a sketch a couple of times ago and thought, why not use more of those coveted papers!
This paper was from a paper pack by Echo Park called "Summer Bliss"!
And my Ice cream cone stamp is an oldie from PTI "Sweet as Can Be!

It came together pretty quickly and easily!
 
Now run over to the STB blog and see the other inspiration from my teammates...lots of yummy goodness over there!  And again, a special welcome to our party guest: ANA

Thank you friends for stopping by and having a look!

Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Linda said...

Great card, Col. So cute with all your pattern paper.

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of cuteness, Colleen!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh yum, this card looks delicious. I like those pattern papers in the background.

Greta said...

So glad the temps are finally cooler, but your ice cream cone is still tempting--haha! Love how you used the printed paper, Colleen!

Nancy said...

Great idea to use the patterned papers for this card too. I love ice cream so this card certainly speaks to me. Hope all is well.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yummy looking ice cream cone! Fun card

JoAnn said...

The pattern paper is perfect with your yummy looking ice cream cone. Great card Colleen.

Barbara said...

I am late to the comment party as we were on a vacation to Greece and Italy and the internet was not so good. Ice cream is the perfect food for a challenge like this. I thought so too. I have a fondness for it! Lol That background is delightful too.

Cathy said...

Fun card Colleen, love the colourful papers in the background, and I never say no to icecream :) Cathy x

JulieP said...

You did those coveted papers proud!!! And Lindsey, of course. Yummy card!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun and cheerful! Your cone goes perfectly with the paper. L