One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, June 17, 2022

Playing with The Greetery ~



 Hi friends, well after a few days being on a craft retreat, it sparked new inspiration in me!
I had to come home and play with some new things that were waiting for me!

I purchased the Greetery Print Shop Daisy Days and I love it!
I made several cards to share here today:
the first two are a TWO-FER! 
After stenciling I cut it in half, made a birthday card and then "just a note" card!




This was cut in half the other way and I used both halves on the card.  The sentiments are all from The Greetery as well (this last one is Opposites Attract)  the above was from Birthday Blooms.
 
My birthday stash was getting low, so I am building it back up!
It was fun to just play for the fun of it!
 
 


This card was made from the paper pack "fill in the blank paper" from The Greetery.  It is black and the image is white so you can use the stencils and extra stamp pieces to color it in.  I did not use the stamped accessory images, I used a white and black gel pen to add the extra details to the petals.
Definitely fun to play with this set of stencils and stamps and dies and I am anxious to do some more in different colors!

Have a wonderful weekend!


Heart Hugs, friends!



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful set, Col! I love that you cut them in half for twofers! The whole die cut fills the card beautifully too!