One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Friday, April 1, 2022

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY~ STRIPE IT UP!

Hi friends!  Welcome to our Seize the Birthday Challenge where Jules is looking for stripes on our birthday cards!

If you are not a toppings person, you are welcome to make any kind of card as long as it is a BIRTHDAY card!

Our Special Party Guest for the month is Deepti you can find her HERE.  she has made a fabulous card for your inspiration as well as all the design team members, I hope you will go check them all out!

My flower and leaves are from Altenew:  Watercolor Extravaganza

The stripe is a die cut a friend gifted me, sorry I don't know who made it!

I will look for you in the gallery! 

Come play along with us!~


 
 
 
 
Heart Hugs, friends!



12 comments:

JoAnn said...

You and I had the same idea with the stripe cover plate die but in opposite colors.:) Love your pretty blue flowers over your kraft stripes. Mine is from MFT.

Bonnie said...

What great stripes for these gorgeous blue flowers, Col! I love how the sentiment fits so perfectly tucked in the stripes!

Nancy said...

Love the kraft striped background for your gorgeous blue flowers! Such a pretty birthday card to add to your stash! I fixed your linky too! HUGS!

Brenda in IN said...

I really like this great design and those beautiful flowers. The color is gorgeous. I guess I am a toppings person. My favorites are carmel and hot fudge!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Col! Love the gorgeous flowers. Pretty colour combination! xx

JulieP said...

I always love the look of kraft and white. Beautiful with the florals!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this layout! Your flowers look so pretty along the edge~

Ashwini Rao said...

Combination of kraft and white stripes looks awesome! Simple and impactful background for flowers! Great card!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous colours for the flowers Colleen, love them against the kraft and white stripes, Cathy x

Maria said...

Love those pretty blue flowers, Colleen! Wonderful stripe cover plate, too!

Glenda J said...

Perfect die for this theme. Gorgeous flowers, great layout and terrific colour combo.

shirley-bee said...

Those pretty blue flowers look gorgeous on the Kraft striped background, Colleen. Great card!