One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY ~ TRAVEL

Hello friends! 
Today our challenge at Seize the Birthday is brought to us by Glenda and her "cue" word is "travel".
I don't know about you, but after the past year and half, I would love to travel and I am thinking a cruise is the way to go!
The inside reads:  It's your birthday! 
Wouldn't this be an awesome surprise for a birthday!
Won't you join us on this travel challenge, be sure to make it a birthday card though!

As always we have more inspiration for you from the design team and our Special Party Guest:

 
See you in the gallery!
Heart Hugs, friends!



11 comments:

Loll said...

We are all wanting a change of scenery! A cruise sounds fun for you ... I get sea sick. :) LOVE the ocean you've created for your ship. And that bags are packed and ready to go. Great card Col! Hope you are keeping well, my friend. xx

Lindsey said...

I love your wavy panel for the cruise ship! Fun choice for your travel card.

Brenda in IN said...

You can't cruise to Indiana but if you're ready to travel you can always come here! This is a great card and the water and waves look great. What a fun card, Colleen.

Barbara said...

Yes, we are all ready to travel and I am with you on a cruise. Love your waves under that ship. Fun that you added the packed bags too!

JoAnn said...

Great way to travel - going on a cruise. Love your ocean scene with the cruise ship and you have your bags all packed and ready to go.

Nancy said...

Fun card Colleen! A cruise sounds really good right now but I don't think I could do that many people in a confined space. I LOVED cruising...in the good old days, pre pandemic! You have been on my mind a lot lately! Hugs!

Bonnie said...

Love the serene water scene, Col! I'm not sure I'm ready for a cruise but being near the water would be wonderful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a perfect image for traveling. Nothing beats cruises :)

Ashwini Rao said...

Wow! Cruising on a card, even if not in reality! I love the beautiful texture of the sea as well. Fabulous card, Collen!

Cathy said...

A cruise would be wonderful! Love the sea scene and the cute luggage, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

This is so much fun! I love the bright and cheerful colours and the great layout.