One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, February 25, 2021

COLOR HUES #12 PEACH & GREEN

Welcome friends!  Today I am playing at Color Hues, they have a fun color combination of peach and green.  I hoe you will play along, they have some awesome inspiration for you!

This is what I used:

The Greetery: Shiplap builder dies

The Greetery:  Lovely blossoms

PTI:  Keep it Simple: praying for you

CPD Inks:  do si do, polished, seafoam

thanks for stopping by!

I think everything is almost back to normal here in my city.  We still have lots of tree branches to haul away and one Fuji Apple tree that got uprooted that needs to be removed.  Lots of debris everywhere, it will take a long time to clear it all away.

But we are happy to have heat and lights for sure!  Oh and internet...gosh I missed that a lot!

Have a great weekend coming up friends...oh and My husband and I received our first vaccination!


Heart Hugs, friends!



8 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like things are improving in your neck of the woods and I am happy to hear that. And you got your shots too! Woohoooo! Hope you and Steve had no reactions too. As for your lovely card...I have been eyeing that shiplap die from the Greetery and you have showcased it perfectly! I love that you gave it a hint of color too! Your flowers are beautiful as well! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues...it really makes my day to see you playing along! Heart Hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

So glad to hear things are getting back to "normal" for you Colleen! I think I would have been certifiable with no internet for a week!! We lost power one summer for 5 days and I don't ever want to go through that again! At the time we had a small above ground pool, and us and all our neighbors used the pool water to flush our toilets...it's funny the memories that stick with you! Haha!! But anyways, your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It's so CAS and just beautifully designed...I may have to CASE you my friend!! When those shiplap dies first came out I didn't think I needed them, but just recently caved and am so glad I got them! Your background with just the hint of color is so pretty! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

Yay! I'm glad things are going better for you and you've started on your vaccinations! Love this shade of green with those gorgeous peach flowers! They look like Spring!

Darnell said...

Eep! I love that shiplap background! And the flowers! This is such a gorgeous design, Col! I'm so glad to hear that you are nearly back to normal after the storm. It's always sad to see trees uprooted, but I'm glad it wasn't worse. And I'm delighted to hear that you and hubs have received your first vaccines! Whoop! Hugs, Darnell

Cindy Beach said...

Colleen, sorry you've had storm damage, and the after effects. Glad it didn't keep you from inspiring us at Color Hues with your beautiful card. I love the colors and that shiplap background is gorgeous too.

Loll said...

Beautiful card, Col! LOVE the colours you've used .. so beautiful together. That shiplap background is so cool. And your layered flowers are gorgeous - love the colour!

Things are looking up at your place, Col! Happy to hear that you have internet back and that things are getting cleaned up. And so happy you and your hubby have had the first shot - AWESOME! xx

JoAnn said...

So glad things are getting back to normal for you and your are creating such beautiful cards. Love the shiplap background. I just got these dies also and am anxious to use them on a card. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Hannelie said...

Colleen this is absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for sharing at Color Hues Challenge!