One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Bonus Day for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

MFT was the sponsor for the bonus day of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Marieke inspired me with her penguin with all the gifts on her head!

I love playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags...it forces me to make them, and I have fun going outside my comfort zone to make different and unique tags all inspired by Tracey's team or the sponsor's talented team.  In fact on Wednesday  I am meeting 2 high school girlfriends and will be giving them their tags as gifts!  Here is the bag I made using a PTI die and various stamps that I embossed on the face of the bag.


 Once again, thank you for bringing us all the inspiration Tracey and all the hard work that goes into this awesome challenge.  We appreciate YOU and all the sponsors and the wonderful donations made by them.


Heart Hugs, friends!



6 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Adorable penguins with gift packages balanced on their heads:-) Love your gift bag too. I received your sweet Christmas card yesterday, my friend. It has been another awesome CAS DT year:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your friends will love their gifts of tag, Col!

Christine Alexander said...

Colleen these are adorable, I have that stamp set and just love what you did with it.

Loll said...

Sweet tags Col! What a lovely gift for your friends! xx

Brenda in IN said...

These are such cute penguins and the bag is so pretty. I love the stamps you used on the front of the bag.

Greta said...

Those are darling tags & I bet your friends were delighted with the beautiful bags! Happy Holidays, Colleen!