One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Seize the Birthday ~ Die Cuts Only!

 WELCOME to another Seize the Birthday Challenge hosted by Cathy.
She is looking for us to use only die cuts on our birthday card;
 a stamped sentiment is okay to use!
I decided to go all out with die cuts!

This is what I used:
Hero Arts:  Corner dies
The Greetery:  Botani Cuts Dies
prismacolor pencils, Gina K inks for sponging
CAS-ual Fridays word dies
PTI weathervane cardstock and white cardstock

Our Special Party Guest for the next two months is Angie and you can find her HERE.  
Please visit her blog and the other designers and join us in this fun challenge!


Heart Hugs, friends!



13 comments:

Bonnie said...

The die cuts are nice, but your coloring makes them superior! Beautiful card, my friend!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful coloring on those pretty die cuts. I like the big sentiment and the corner die cut. Beautiful card.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is one GORGEOUS card Colleen! Your coloring on those Lilly's is fantastic my friend and I'm loving that die cut lattice piece behind the flowers too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

This is such a beautiful card made with just dies. So pretty and your coloring is so soft and pretty. I think of you every day and hope you are staying safe.

Lindsey said...

The lilies are so realistic - fabulous colouring! Stunning mix of the die cut elements for this beauty.

Greta said...

Lovely choice of dies & the color combo is beautiful, Colleen!

Barbara said...

I got these flowers from a friend and then I just had to buy the dies for collection. I have used them so many ways and now I have more inspiration from your beautiful card.

Nancy said...

I have been loving those flowers for quite sometime and here they are again and showcased beautifully. Of course I love pink so what's not to love! HUGS!

Ashwini Rao said...

Although they are different flowers, they resemble the banner of your blog, don't they! Loving these flowers and the combination of pink and grey is fabulous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful die cut flowers -- love the pop of color against the neutrals

Cathy said...

Gorgeous mix of diecuts Colleen, those flowers are stunning and I love the intricate corner diecut behind them, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

This is gorgeous! Love the lattice die in behind those lovely flowers.

Loll said...

I LOVE lilies and these are gorgeous Col! The gray background peeking through the die-cut corner is so pretty! xx