One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sprinkled with Kindness & Summer Budding Beauties

Hi friends!  I was able to make some time to play with some new goodies from
The Greetery!  I love the three stamp watering can and of course the wonderful summer budding beauties.
I stamped a lot of flowers and watering cans, then put cards together...no sentiments on them yet...not sure what will be needed!  Most likely "thinking of you" and probably a birthday or two!
the flowers are two step stamping...rose with a bud, hydrangea, and daisies!





I changed up the background on them, added a strip for the can to sit on...all are The Greetery except
the plaid...that is a Concord and 9th Plaid background stamp.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, I still have more flowers and watering cans so I can quickly put more together when needed!

Heart Hugs, friends!



5 comments:

Birgit said...

These are all beautiful Colleen! I love that watering can and all those flowers fill it to perfection. Sweet!!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Colleen, these are just gorgeous. I love the purple water can so much! It must have been so much fun coloring all of these, then making those lovely bouquets. Beautiful choices of flowers and colors together. Maybe you missed your calling as a florist.

Marcia Hill said...

They are ALL so pretty that I can't even pick a favorite Colleen! Those watering cans and flowers are kinda addicting, aren't they?! I made a bunch too and still want to make more...but do I NEED more?? Probably not but you know I will!! Happy Monday my friend...hope you have a great week!! Hugs. :0)

Sharyn Polesel said...

They are all gorgeous, but that yellow watering can makes me very happy! I've been making them like crazy and need to post some.....so fun to make. Hope you are all well and happy. Hugs, Sharyn

Bonnie said...

Beautiful summer cards, Col! Love the watering can with those bright, happy flowers!