One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

CAS Christmas June Challenge ~ Bells

Welcome to another month of Christmas card making inspired by the team from CAS Christmas.  Our team member Linda is asking for bells on our Christmas card this month.

I colored the image with copics.
I also stamped it as a background on the soft stone card base with versamark ink, just for a little added interest.

The Greetery:  Nordic frames
Art Impressions:  Sparkle & Cheer.
The Greetery:   Christmas Eve (sentiment)

And just because...I did one more, just colored the bells to be more "silver"
I hope you will join us this month, we only have 5 more month to get our Christmas cards made!
Please check out the wonderful bells from the design team and also our Special Guest: Lee Ann from Wee Inklings

Heart Hugs, friends!



16 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love both your gold and silver bells, Col! Love the framing and soft background too!

Marcia Hill said...

They are both SOOOO pretty Colleen! I'm glad you said about stamping the image on the background with Versamark or I totally would have missed that...photography can be so frustrating sometimes! But anyway, your cards are absolutely lovely my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely bell stamp with the holy Colleen - both the yellow and silver bells are pretty - and nicely framed with the Nordic die! xx

Loll said...

This is such a beautiful image and it looks amazing in both colour combinations Col!! I love the soft gray background. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful cards Colleen, I must admit the silver bells are my favourite :)

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous image, and that diecut frame and pretty sentiment make it even more gorgeous!

Barb Ghig said...

Both cards are really gorgeous, Colleen! I love how you colored the bells and how you used your lovely Nordic Frame...Love your sentiment, too!

nancy littrell said...

Two beautiful Christmas Bells cards, Colleen. I love both color versions of your bells. Beautifully framed too. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Christmas bells Colleen,love the silvery bells! Such a pretty frame too!
Hope you are alluding well, I got a new sewing machine , learning all the fun things it can do and teaching myself . Getting bak into sewing and quilting again.

Marybeth said...

Still doing cards as well

Trina P. said...

Adorable image. Beautiful Copic colouring. Both cards are lovely... but I’ve always been partial to silver bells so love your second card!

Linda said...

Two lovely cards, my friend. I think I like the silver bells best.

Cathy said...

These are lovely cards Colleen, beautifully coloured festive bells and I love the framing die you used too, Cathy x

Papercraft Boutique said...

Both gold and silver bell cards are wonderful Colleen! Your Copic colored images are so beautiful, and the unique shape of the frame and the subtle stamping in the background add so much interest! I'm so happy to be on the same Design Team with you! :-)
Hideko xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both versions your colored of the bells, Colleen - so yummy! And that subtle stamped background really looks amazing behind them!!

Susan said...

Love both colour versions of your bells! The Nordic Frames are a perfect die cut to frame them! A beautiful card!